Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday, May 23, 2009

To all of you that came out for the group workout this morning - great job! It is really inspiring to hear comments like "I didnt think I could do that" or I have never done that much or I have never ran that far in my life" You are challenging each other to do the best that you can do and the results are very obvious! The team competition the last two Saturdays has been a lot of fun...give us your feedback and let us know what you think about doing the team concept on some Saturdays throughout the summer. Update - I think that most of the City of Clinton (water) issues are about finished so we are one step closer to getting in our building. Let us know if you are planning to do the group workout with the CrossFit Greenville crew next Saturday...this will be a lot of fun and a chance to show what CrossFit 864 is made of. This is your CrossFit! Have a great weekend and I hope that you get to spend a lot of quality time with family and friends. See you Tuesday!

Reminder - NO Monday workout (Memorial Day)
Tuesday workout (5-26-09) - 9:00a.m. and 5:30p.m.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13 (King James Version)

CrossFit 864 - Forging Elite Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment