Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thursday July 14, 2011

CrossFit 864 - No WODs in the box today

Make today a rest day or check out the list on home WOD options that were posted on Sunday. Make it fun!

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
-Psalm 139:23-24

All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible.
-Noah Webster

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."
-Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

How's your diet looking today? When I say diet I mean the type/quality of food that you are putting into your body. If you fill your body with junk then plan on having a junky body - inside and out. Is that what you want? Only you can decide that. We will do everything that we can to help keep you motivated.

Have a great day!

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment