Thursday, July 14, 2011

Saturday July 16, 2011

CrossFit 864 - WOD at 0830

I said to the Lord, “You are my God!” Listen, O Lord, to my cries for mercy! O Sovereign Lord, the strong one who rescued me, you protected me on the day of battle. Lord, do not let evil people have their way. Do not let their evil schemes succeed,
or they will become proud.
-Psalm 140:6-8

Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace.
-T. Roosevelt.

The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq.
-Dennis Miller

Have a good weekend. Look forward to seeing all of you guys on Monday. Be ready to hit it hard!

We will be kicking off a new strength cycle with Squats 5-5-5-5-5 on Monday and Floor press 5-5-5-5-5 on Thursday.

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment