Thursday, April 16, 2009

Great workout on 4/16/09

I am sorry that I missed the CrossFit workout tonight - I was coaching Willis' soccer team. I heard that all of you did a great job and I missed being able to cheer you on! Jay, Jay and Mike said that you guys did awesome and it was so cool to see all of you in the grass, driveway or wherever doing burpees, thrusters and running as hard as you could. I am so impressed with the team effort and watching each of you encourage everyone around you to do the best that they can - even when they want to quit. That's what the CrossFit community is all about. For those of you that were asking - We will do a workout this Saturday morning (4/18 @ 9am.) I will post the workout tomorrow (Friday night) just let me know who plans to come so that we can have everything ready to go when you get here. Thanks for your understanding during this time that we are waiting to get in our facility.....It's going to be awesome! NO Frills - Just Results! That's what you want isn't it?

Have a great day! Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment