Friday, September 10, 2010

Saturday September 11, 2010

Saturday September 11th

WOD - 8:30a.m.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
-Psalm 23

"All of a sudden there were people screaming. I saw people jumping out of the building. Their arms were flailing. I stopped taking pictures and started crying."
-Michael Walters, a free-lance photo journalist in Manhattan.

"The city is going to survive, we are going to get through it, It's going to be very, very difficult time. I don't think we yet know the pain that we're going to feel when we find out who we lost, but the thing we have to focus on now is getting this city through this, and surviving and being stronger for it."
-Rudolph Giuliani

"You can be sure that the American spirit will prevail over this tragedy."
-Colin Powell

The full horror of what has happened in the United States earlier today is now becoming clearer. It is hard even to contemplate the utter carnage and terror which has engulfed so many innocent people. We've offered President Bush and the American people our solidarity, our profound sympathy, and our prayers. But it is plain that citizens of many countries round the world, including Britain, will have been caught up in this terror.
-British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Interview, September 11, 2001

Support Wounded Warriors - see video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePWmuDT5tnA

Saturday - Steamers Cafe in Clinton will donate 10% of all Saturday sales to Wounded Warrior Project. Enjoy a good meal and support a good cause.

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment