Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wednesday September 7, 2011

CrossFit 864


Today's Schedule: 5:15a.m./9:00a.m.


Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him."
"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.
-John 14:6-7,12-14


One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.


Warm-up starts at scheduled times listed above - 5 Burpee penalty for each minute that you are late.


Today's WOD


4 Rounds for time:
Run 400 Meters
Bear Crawl - Length of gym and back
15 T2B
15 Burpees


Train Hard - Train Smart 


Post your time on CrossFit 864 Facebook


BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment