Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thursday August 20,2009

CF 864 WOD - Today's schedule 3,2,1 Go!
5:15 am, 9:00 am, 12:30 pm (Heavy workout only), 4:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 5:30pm, 6:00 pm
6:30 pm (scheduled assessments - meet w/ Jay Long after last group)

Tabata intervals of the following:
  • Box Jumps (if you cant jump - step up on box w/ dbells or kbells)
  • Planks

30 second break then immediately do the next Tabata interval

  • Push-ups
  • Mountain Climbers

Big Hooyah to all of you CrossFitters that have been rolling out for the 5:15a.m. group! This group continues to grow and might be as big as the afternoon groups soon. Look out guys these early morning warriors are pretty tough! If its a cult it must be a good one! Ha-ha...

The Wednesday morning 9:00a.m. group had a great strength day with deadlifts, bear crawls and weighted lunges. We saw a lot of hard work today. We are getting stronger and faster one WOD at a time.

Looking forward to another great day of CrossFit 864 WOD on Thursday. As we get closer to the weekend remember that August is "Honor a Hero" month. We will have another great hero workout this Saturday and we hope that all of you can make it. These workouts are tough but think about the sacrifice that the soldiers we are honoring have made! We have the freedom that we take for granted because of these brave men and women.

“He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.”- 1 John 5:12

"Don't eat fried food, it angries up the blood." -Satchel Paige

Joe DiMaggio called Satchel Paige "the best and fastest pitcher I've ever faced".

What I spent, I had; What I kept, I lost; What I gave, I have.

-- Henry Ward Beecher

As I told you yesterday I am going to post a few slogans from various CrossFit sites that have made me laugh - but they all seem to be true. Enjoy!

Yeah, I puked in the trash can....so what?

No mirrors, No Plasma TV's, No fancy worthless equipment that nobody knows how to use - This is CrossFit!

If you are happy as a loser that's cool, you'll always be a loser.

Have a great day!

Janice and Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment