Monday, October 8, 2012

Tuesday October 9, 2012


CrossFit864 Strength and Conditioning


“I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “that I am God.”

-Isaiah 45:11-12

Keep praying, but be thankful that God's answers are wiser than your prayers! 

-William Culbertson

Today's WOD - 5:15a.m./9:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.


Buy In - Starts at posted times above


WOD - Complete 4 Rounds of:


10 Unbroken Strict Pull-ups

One Arm Farmers Walk - 100 Meters (AHAP)
Switch arms at 50 meter mark
Suggested Loading = Guys 32kg KB / Girls 16-24kg KB

15 GHD Sit-ups 
(Sub-15 Weighted sit-ups if you have not been doing sit-ups on GHD)

15 Lateral hops (each side = 1)

Cash out - Finish Strong


RX'd is more than a prescribed weight. Your FORM is just as important.
NEVER count partial or sloppy reps. 

Excuses or Results - Your Choice - You Can't Have Both


Don't forget the importance of a balanced program. Nutrition must be a priority if you expect to make changes such as being leaner, stronger, healthier, able to recover from workouts more efficiently. You will never train hard enough to overcome poor nutritional habits. You also need plenty of mobility and flexibility work Incorporated to help keep you moving effectively and to help reduce the risk of injuries. How many of you are thinking "I can't stand to do the extra stuff" or "I train hard in the gym so I can eat all of the junk that I want"....Don't worry It will catch up with you at some point if it hasn't already. Start by making changes now. We want you to see results that reflect an overall healthy lifestyle.

Have a great day! Look for opportunities throughout the day to share words of encouragement. You just might be the one that needs to hear the same words tomorrow.

"CONSTANTLY VARIED"

BE STRONG!

Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment