Sunday, December 9, 2012

Monday December 10, 2012


CrossFit864 Strength and Conditioning

“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.”
-John 15:5,8

"Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them."
-John J. McCloy

Today's WOD - 9:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.

Warm up - Starts 15-20 minutes before the buy in.

Buy In Starts promptly at times above. 


WOD - Rx'd = 4 Rounds

Back Squat - Max Unbroken Reps (Load - body weight on bar)
15 Box Jumps (24/20)
15 K2E - palms forward (goal - unbroken reps)

Rest as needed between rounds 
Score = Total squats in 4 rounds

Cash Out - Finish Strong

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment