Thursday, December 6, 2012

Friday December 7, 2012



CrossFit864 Strength and Conditioning

“I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep.”
-John 10:14-15

“For it is in giving that we receive.” 
-St. Francis of Assisi

“If you see your brother in need, it doesn't matter if you already gave somewhere else. You should be open to the idea of God using you to meet your brother's unexpected need.” 
-Andy Stanley

Today's WOD - 5:15a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.

Warm up - Starts 15-20 minutes before the buy in.

Buy In Starts promptly at times above. 


WOD - For time: 10-8-6-4-2 reps of-
HSPU
Pull-ups - Strict (dead hang) Palms forward

FORM / FROM - Full ROM (range of motion) Pull-ups / chin over bar, full extension at the bottom (No bent elbows)
HSPU - to floor or AbMat

Cash Out - Finish Strong

Yoga - Saturday December 8 at 9:30a.m. $6.50

Hope your weekend is great!

BE STRONG!

Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment