Sunday, March 2, 2014

Monday March 3, 2014


CF864 Strength and Conditioning

“But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold. For I have stayed on God’s paths; I have followed his ways and not turned aside.
-Job 23:10-11

He who governed the world before I was born shall take care of it likewise when I am dead. My part is to improve the present moment.
-John Wesley

Today's WOD's - start at:
9:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m. 

Reminder - March Dues (by March 1, 2014)

$10.00 Late fee on all dues after March 1. 

Skill Work - Goat work. Things that you suck at.

Buy In - always as a group

Strength - Deadlift 5RM 

Rx = Conventional Deadlift
No bounce

Conditioning - "Helen"

Three rounds for time:
Run 400 Meters
21 KBS (24kg./16kg.)
12 Pull-ups

Cash Out - Finish Strong

Rx = Movement Standards/Load/ROM/Form


How much skill work did you include in your training last week?


CrossFit864 Pump and Run" Bench Press/5k
May 3, 2014

Men's Roundtable - A Quest for Authentic Manhood
Starts Monday, March 3 (after last WOD) 7:00p.m.
All guys are welcome to join us. Check with Jay or Janice for details.
Please see info on board at gym.

HIT CrossFit - Competition March 15 at 4:00p.m. Details on board

Paleo Challenge Athletes - ends March 3. Make sure that you turn your food logs in and do your baseline WOD (Deadlift 1RM, Push-ups, 1 Mile Run for time on Monday or Tuesday. 

be strong!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment