Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday June 29, 2013




CF864 Strength and Conditioning

This is CrossFit - Nobody told you it was easy!

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.  If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another.
-John 15:9-17

“Only the weak use "I can't" as an excuse to give up.” 
-T.A.


Equipment needed for today's WOD: The desire to be better than yesterday!
H20, stopwatch, sidewalk chalk, iPod (optional)

Today’s CF864 Home WOD: Your Choice

It’s Saturday ….don’t sit around all day being lazy! If you have been slack this week it will show in the WOD on Monday. We will be back in full force on Monday July 1 and we look forward to seeing all of you! Hope that it has been a really good week for you. 

Check out a few workout options that you can do today. Pick one or just do them all. It's Saturday...wouldn't you rather be doing this than pushing the lawn mower around the yard?

Go get after it…3,2,1 Go!

a.) Run 1 mile, stopping every minute to do 10 air squats on the odd minutes and 10 push-ups on the even minute. Make it fun!

b.) Run 1 mile for time (hard and fast) set a new PR 

c.) 10 rounds: 5 burpees, 10 squats, 5 burpees  

d.) 100 Push-ups, 
100 Sit-ups, Run 800 Meters, 100 Push-ups, 100 Sit-ups, Run 800 Meters

e.) 100 Push-ups, 200 Squats, 300 Sit-ups, Run 3 Miles

f.) 10 rounds: 5 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups, 15 Squats

Dedication = Results

Abdominal Strength – 3 x 50 reps (your choice of exercise)

Spend plenty of time working on your mobility. 

Need accountability - post your time on CrossFit864 Facebook.

Reminder - We will be at the Upstate Affiliate League on Saturday June 29 at Swamp Rabbit CrossFit

We will be back on our normal gym schedule starting Monday July 1. Look forward to seeing all of you! Thanks again for your support! You guys are awesome!

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice






No comments:

Post a Comment