Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wednesday May 9, 2012



CrossFit864


"I am STRONGER than I was yesterday... but not as STRONG as I will be tomorrow."


“Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.”
-Colossians 4:5-6


I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.
-Rodney Dangerfield



Today's Schedule: 5:15a.m./9:00a.m.


WOD


Part 1 - Posted on whiteboard (starts promptly at times above as a group)


Part 2 - 21-15-9 reps of:
Kettlebell Swing (1.5 pood/1 pood)
K2E 
1 Arm Farmers Walk 50 Meters (between each round) switch arms at 50 Meter mark. AHAP (grab a HEAVY dbell or kbell)


Part 3 - Abdominal Strength
2 X 1 minute plank hold / 1 hip bridge (extend from floor 5 times)


BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

3 comments: