Monday, May 28, 2012

Tuesday May 29, 2012



CrossFit864


If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 
-2 Chronicle 7:14


America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.
-Harry S. Truman


Reminder - June dues (due June 1) Thank you!


Today's Schedule: 5:15a.m./9:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.


Today's Workout


Part 1 - Posted on whiteboard


Part 2 - Strength - Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5


Part 3 - Conditioning 


For time - Complete the following:
3 rounds of
20 Back Squats (load = 50% of today's heaviest 5 rep set)
20 Box Jumps (24/20)


then - without rest


40 T2B


Goal = all squats unbroken (20 reps without racking the bar)


Post your workout on CrossFit864 Facebook


I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time.
-Charles Dickens


BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment