Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wednesday December 7, 2011



CrossFit 864

“I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.” 
-John 10:14-15


When a man assumes a public trust he should consider himself a public property.
-Thomas Jefferson


Today's schedule: Warm ups start at 5:15a.m./9:00a.m. 


EMOM - 20 Minutes


3 Box step up AHAP Kbell/Dbell (3 steps each leg. alternate legs each time)
2 Lateral Hop Burpees (do a burpee then hop over pvc, complete 2nd burpee)
3 K2E


Train Hard - Train Smart 


Remember the importance of Post WOD nutrition. If you break it down you have to rebuild it. Feed the machine...Don't be afraid to refuel (EAT!) Your body will love you.


Share an encouraging word today.


BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment