Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friday February 25, 2011

CrossFit 864 WOD - 4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.

Group warm-up/Range of motion work

Grab a piece of pvc when you get to the gym and start getting those shoulders moving. Check out the warm-up that is posted on the whiteboard. Spend plenty of time getting your body prepared to do work. You need to get your heart rate up by jumping rope (great opportunity to work on your double-unders) or go for a 400 meter run around the gym at a slow, warm up pace. Don't just stand around....get some blood flowing!

WOD - AMRAP in 15 minutes

5 Push Press (135/75)
10 Box Jumps (24/20)

then

Tabata Plank Hold (20/10)

Train Hard - Train Smart

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” - Jeremiah 29:11-13

"Greed is not defined by what something costs; it is measured by what it costs you. If anything costs you your faith or your family, the price is too high. Such is the point Jesus makes in the parable of the portfolio."
-Max Lucado

Today's off the wall fact that probably means nothing to anyone is:
Underground is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und"

Post your workout on CrossFit 864 Facebook

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment