Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friday December 31, 2010

CF 864 - Closed Friday December 31,2010, Saturday January 1, 2011 and of course on Sunday
We will reopen Monday January 3, 2011 at 9:00a.m.

Have a great weekend! Be safe especially if you plan on being on the road during the New Years Weekend.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
-Psalm 139:13-16

Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.
-Anthony Robbins

Looking forward to a rockin' 2011 full of CrossFitting with all of you!

Remember if it were easy everyone would be doing it!

"Happy New Years"

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment