Sunday, March 31, 2013

Monday April 1, 2013


CF864 Strength and Conditioning

But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed. All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God’s paths to follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on him the sins of us all.
-Isaiah 53:5-6

I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be. And by the grace of God, I am what I am. 
-John Newton

Today's WOD's - Start Promptly at:
9:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.


Reminder - April Dues (No Later Than Monday April 1, 2013)
$10.00 Late fee on all dues after April 3 (Wednesday)
Thank you!


Strength - Back Squat (work up to a 5 RM)

Conditioning - For Time:

Back Squat - 20 reps at 80% of today's 5 RM
30 Pull-ups
1 Mile Run

Post Workout - Hydrate. Mobility. Stretch. Skill. Refuel

Wednesday Night Special WOD at CF864 - CrossFit Games Open 13.5
Starts at 8:00p.m. 

There is nothing we can do to make God love us more, there is nothing we can do to make God love us less. 
-Phillip Yancey

It's a new day...let's get it started off right.

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment