Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friday March 8, 2013


CrossFit864 Strength and Conditioning


God, examine me and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any bad thing in me. Lead me on the road to everlasting life.

-Psalm 139:23-24


“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” 
-Mother Teresa

Today's WOD start at - 5:15a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.


Constantly Varied - Be Prepared 


WOD - 3 RFT:
10 C2B Pull-ups
10 Front Squats (165/115)
10 Box Jumps (24/20)
400 Meter Run

Goal = Unbroken reps for all 3 rounds.

C2B - Palms forward. Chest touches bar. Full extension at bottom

Front Squat - If you are unable to hit proper depth and complete 10 unbroken reps with the Rx'd load on front squats then scale to a weight that allows you to complete 10 without racking the bar.

Box Jump - Hips open on box. 

Focus on FORM and ROM (range of motion)

Post Workout - Hydrate. Mobility. Stretch. Skill. Refuel


Have a great weekend!

BE STRONG(er)
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment