Monday, January 19, 2015

Tuesday January 20, 2015


CrossFit 864 - "No Whining Zone"

For I live in eager expectation and hope that I will never do anything that causes me shame, but that I will always be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past, and that my life will always honor Christ, whether I live or I die. For to me, living is for Christ, and dying is even better. Yet if I live, that means fruitful service for Christ. I really don't know which is better. I'm torn between two desires: Sometimes I want to live, and sometimes I long to go and be with Christ. That would be far better for me, but it is better for you that I live.

-Philippians 1:20-24

"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed."
-Benjamin Franklin


Today's WOD's - start at:
5:15a.m./9:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.


ALL WODs / Buy In - start together as a group. 

a.) Warm-up/Skill Work/Mobility 

b.) Buy In - Starts as a group

c.) WOD - 
"Rusty Dog"


10 RFT:

15 KBS - American Style (OH) 24kg./16kg.
Sprint - to 100 Meter and Back

d.) Cash Out - Finish Strong

Scale/modify based on your strength/fitness level. Always have fun!


Rx = Movement Standards/Form/Full ROM/Load

Upcoming CF864 Events:


Get signed up for the CF864 Half Marathon - January 31, 2015

CF864 2015 Pump and Run - May 9, 2015

Check us out at CrossFit864 on Facebook

NEVER GIVE UP!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment