Monday, October 28, 2013

Tuesday October 29, 2013


CF864 Strength and Conditioning

I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.”
-Psalm 40:8

All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Today's WOD's - Start Promptly at: 
5:15a.m./9:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.


"We don’t do easy. We don’t do lazy”
-CrossFit 

Constantly Varied - Always be Prepared! 


Reminder - November Dues (November 1, 2013)
$10.00 Late fee on all dues after Friday, November 1

Thank you very much! 

a.) Warm-up - Mobility work / Skill Work 

b.) Buy In (starts at the time above)


c.) WOD - AMRAP 15 


5 Strict Pull-ups 

7 Goblet Squats
9 Box Jumps 

Rx=

Pull-ups = No kip. Chin over bar. Any grip on bar is acceptable.
Goblet Squats = at least 24kg. (guys) 16kg. (girls) KB. Heavier if you can. Must get to at least parallel depth - shallow squats don't count.
Box Jump = 24 (guys) 20 (girls) Hips open on top of the box.


d.) Cash Out - Finish Strong!

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.

-Jesus Christ

Post Workout - Hydrate. Mobility. Stretch. Skill. Refuel


be strong!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment