Thursday, January 10, 2013

Friday January 11, 2013


CF864 Strength and Conditioning

“But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy. For the Scriptures say, “You must be holy because I am holy.”
-1 Peter 1:15-16

What if I should discover that the poorest of the beggars and the most impudent of offenders are all within me, and that I stand in need of the alms of my own kindness; that I myself am the enemy who must be loved--what then?
-Carl Jung (1875-1961)


Today's WOD - 5:15a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.

Warm up - Starts 15-20 minutes before the buy in.

Buy In Starts promptly at times above. 
Buy In starts as a group


WOD: 10-8-6-4-2 reps of:

Man Makers
Box Jumps

50 Meter Farmers Walk (between each round)

Cash Out - Finish the week strong!

"You are the only person on earth that can use your ability."
-Zig Ziglar

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment