Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wednesday October 29, 2014


CF864 Strength and Conditioning

You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am.
-Jesus (John 13:13)


“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” 

-Benjamin Franklin

Hump Day WOD's - start at: 5:15a.m./9:00a.m.

Constantly Varied - Be Prepared for the Unexpected
-CrossFit


Reminder - November Dues (NLT Saturday Nov. 1, 2014) 
$25.00 Late fee on all dues after Nov. 1.

Thank you for your consideration!


ALL WODs / Buy In - start as a group.

a.) Warm-up/Skill Work/Goat Work/Mobility 

b.) Buy In - Starts as a group

c.) WOD - 5 RFT:


20 DU's (scale to x3 singles)
10 GHD Sit-ups
5 Stone to Shoulder (AHAP)
Suitcase Carry (one arm KB by side) AHAP to 50M switch hands
Please do not drop KB.

d.) Cash Out - Finish Strong

R-21 CF864 Hero WOD honoring fallen SC State Trooper Mark Coates - Saturday November 8th. Sign up list on whiteboard at gym.

Have a great Wednesday!


Never Give Up!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment