Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monday August 12, 2013


CF864 Strength and Conditioning

To you, Lord, I call; you are my Rock, do not turn a deaf ear to me.
For if you remain silent, I will be like those who go down to the pit.
Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.
-Psalm 28:1-2


To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.
-C.S. Lewis

Today's WOD's - Start Promptly at: 
9:00a.m./4:15p.m./5:15p.m./6:15p.m.


Skill Work - Clean form/rack position/toes to bar practice 

Do not risk an injury by not properly warming up prior to the Buy In.


a.) Warm-up (spend at least 15 minutes before the buy in)


b.) Buy In (starts at the time above)


c.) Strength  -  Press / Work up to 1RM


d.) Conditioning - 3 Rounds: 4 Minutes each

Run 400 Meters (all out - as fast as possible)
ME Shoulder to OH In the remaining time 
Load = 75% of Today's 1RM
Post reps completed each round

Rest 2 Minute


e.) Cash Out - Finish Strong!

Post Workout - Hydrate. Mobility. Stretch. Skill. Refuel


How dedicated are you? How did you eat over the weekend?
Half dedicated? You get half the results that the dedicated get.

“Everything yields to diligence” 
-Thomas Jefferson

Have a great Monday!

BE STRONG!
Jay and Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment